logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fes...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Compiler option changes (and other patches)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:51:13 GMT
Josh Clark wrote:
> The current version from littletux.net <http://littletux.net> has the PDB
> change in it twice. This first time is too early (the lib.dir directory
> isn't set yet.
>
> see line 339 of build.xml.
>
> <!-- For MS VC++, set a specific PDB file -->
> <condition property="pdb-option" value="/Fd${log4cxx.lib.dir}/log4cxx.pdb">
> <equals arg1="${compiler}" arg2="msvc"/>
> </condition>
Thanks, I will fix it.

> Also, apr now has 1.2.2. I don't need the patch file but I do error out the
> first time through since there is no patch file for that version. The next
> build is fine because apr has already been unzipped.
Wow, they are really fast. I changed the version in my daily build to
1.2.1 just a few days ago, and was able to build on Linux and MS Windows.
Not sure if the patch is still necessary, but I think we should switch to
1.2.2 then.

Thanks & best Regards,

	Andreas

--