logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution to log4cxx - C-Wrapper library
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:24:31 GMT
Thanks for the interest.

Could you look at the Contributor License Agreement at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/ and see if you would be able to sign
one for this work?  If you have previously signed one,  you aren't
showing up in the CLA list.  If you do fax or mail one in, note that
carnold@apache.org should be notified.

It is probably best for me to not look at the code until ASF has one of
these in-hand in case you decide that you are not able to sign a CLA.