logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject log4cxx now graduated
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:04:43 GMT

In case you missed the good news. You can now consider log4cxx
as out of incubation.

I'll update the STATUS file and the incubator site. On your side,
please update Logging Services project and log4cxx sites
accordingly. Please shout if you need help with updating the Logging
Services or log4cx sites.

Documentation can be found at
http://logging.apache.org/site/logging-site.html

Congratulations and welcome (again).