logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From ScheuchHei...@t-online.de (Erwin Scheuch-Heilig)
Subject Contribution to log4cxx - C-Wrapper library
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:09:52 GMT
Hello log4cxx developer team,

I would like to make a contribution to this project.
Since I was have been missing a log4j-compatible logging solution for a
C-Project and I knew about log4cxx, I just wrote a wrapper module to allow
usage of log4cxx within C-projects.

I have attached a tgz with 3 new c/cpp files plus 2 modified Makefile.am's

The mods will create an additional library log4cxx_c  in the 'src' dir.
Example C-Usage of this lib is explained in the examples/c-example.c file

I hope these changes are of any help to you and I would be glad to see them
within the project.

With best regards

Erwin Scheuch-Heilig
Freseniusstrasse 18