+1

Gary

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Ralph Goers
Date:10/12/2013 12:18 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Logging General
Subject: Re: Log4j

While I generally agree with what you are saying (the phrase "Log4j 1.x is not actively maintained" should be avoided), when was the last time a commit was made to Log4j 1.x?  While I am sure someone would jump up to fix a critical issue I do think it is fair to tell people that based on the activity of the last couple of years, most issues are not going to get any attention.

Ralph