logging-general mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introducing Lionbeast
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:38:36 GMT
Hello,

Christian, thanks for the introduction :-) I've had a very short look at
trunk of the extras package. It's some work to do to get this stuff up to
date, so we better start right away ;-) Just point me to the repository
after you have decided where to host the development.

Best regards,
Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/