A minor gotcha I can see (on ubuntu at the moment) is, that the SDK TOC on the left is only a few pixels high where it should probably use the entire vertical space:

Maybe it's just a chrome thing on ubuntu?

Cheers

On 09/09/2013 06:01 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2013-09-09, Dominik Psenner wrote:

I'm not checking the source changes but only website stuff etc. At a first
glance I found these issues on the web page:

* the download page is broken
I should have said so.  Yes, this is to be expected as I must not run
CGIs from my homedir.

* the SDK reference is broken
Ah, good catch, fixed.

* Supported Frameworks still lists Compact Framework and .NET 1.0, is this
intended? Maybe we should list in Framework specific notes that those
frameworks have to be built from source?
I've stated it in the release notes where I did the same when we dropped
CF 1.0 in 1.2.11 (BTW, there is a build for .NET 1.0).

Anyway, we can fix the site whenever we feel like it, independent of any
release.

Cheers

        Stefan