logging-general mailing list archives

From "Dominik Psenner" <dpsen...@apache.org>
Subject moving builds to jenkins
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:34:42 GMT
Hey,

The following table demonstrates the current state of the log4net build
system:

Target                      | Built with gump |

Mono 1.0                    |       yes       |
Mono 2.0                    |       yes       |
.NET 1.0                    |       no        |
.NET 1.1                    |       no        |
.NET 2.0                    |       no        |
.NET 3.5                    |       no        |
.NET 3.5 Client Profile     |       no        |
.NET 4.0                    |       no        |

.NET 4.0 Client Profile     |       no        |

.NET Compact Framework 2.0  |       no        |

So currently we nightly build only 20% of our actual targets and actually
don't know whether the latest from svn is broken or not. Does someone have
experience with setting up builds on jenkins?

Cheers,

D.