logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4cx: attic or incubation?
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 19:27:03 GMT
On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I actually have enough of a C++ background that I could oversee incoming patches. My
problem is that I have been consumed with Log4j.  However, if it is only a few patches I could
probably find the time.  At the same time, I would not be wanting to be the one to do the
releases.

If you could look at the patches a bit (i can take care on the typos
and non-c++ related things) I might find out how to do a release.
So far only a few patches came in.

In this case we really might try to create a asf git mirror as Gary
suggested and I can start with creating a rc (somehow)

If we get that far, it might give others a push

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de