logging-general mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4cx: attic or incubation?
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 17:34:07 GMT
Hi All:

[Note that I am not and do not plan on working on log4cxx]

The attic step seems like potentially unnecessary work.

If the project is being used but not developed actively, that's fine. It is
still an asset.

I thought Apache already had a process by which a project can be mirrored
with Git?

You can then process pull requests as you would with any Git repo.

It might be that the project as is is doing it's job in a manner that
satisfies its users, without further tweaking ;)

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory