logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: log4cx: attic or incubation?
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 19:39:07 GMT
Well, I just downloaded the source. It seems my first challenge is going to be getting it to
compile on my Mac.  I suppose I could fire up my Linux box or install an Ubuntu VM but I should
be able to find the dependencies.

Ralph

On May 4, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> I actually have enough of a C++ background that I could oversee incoming patches.
My problem is that I have been consumed with Log4j.  However, if it is only a few patches
I could probably find the time.  At the same time, I would not be wanting to be the one to
do the releases.