Cool!

Obviously you will need to change the building page on the log4php web site, however I would think something along the lines of http://flume.apache.org/source.html is also required. Even with that, I don't see anything that would tell a potential contributor how to create a fork, and the request it be integrated back in lieu of creating a patch.

Ralph