logging-general mailing list archives

From Ivan Habunek <ivan.habu...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4php git repository is live
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 11:26:07 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks to Gavin from Infra, our git repository is live as of today.
This marks the end of svn for log4php code. The svn repo will remain
available in read-only mode.

Here's the links you might need:

The official repository (and web interface), writable for developers:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/logging-log4php.git

Official read-only mirror:
git://git.apache.org/logging-log4php.git

Github read-only mirror:
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4php

Note that the old apache and github mirrors, which were named
"log4php.git" instead of the current name "logging-log4php.git" will
be removed at some point in time, so don't use those for anything.

The github mirror is updated once daily. I was told that it's not
possible to update on commit since it's a mirror of the git.apache.org
mirror, and not of the main repository. I will look into possible ways
of improving this.

None of the other Logging Services projects are affected by this
change, except in a way to encourage them to move to git at some point
in time. The transition was very painless.

Best regards,
Ivan