logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Log4php git repository is live
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 21:44:41 GMT
Cool!

Obviously you will need to change the building page on the log4php web site, however I would
think something along the lines of http://flume.apache.org/source.html is also required. Even
with that, I don't see anything that would tell a potential contributor how to create a fork,
and the request it be integrated back in lieu of creating a patch.

Ralph