I would be in favor of that. My understanding is that it requires setting up the logging directory in svn, copying existing stuff from where it is located today and then getting infra to point to svn instead of where we publish today.  I'm not sure I have this exactly right and some of it requires a Jira issue to be handled by infra.

Ralph