logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Moving to svnpubsub for dist artifacts
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:52:47 GMT
I would be in favor of that. My understanding is that it requires setting up the logging directory
in svn, copying existing stuff from where it is located today and then getting infra to point
to svn instead of where we publish today.  I'm not sure I have this exactly right and some
of it requires a Jira issue to be handled by infra.

Ralph

On Nov 27, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> Should we do that for the next beta?
>
> It seems like we can use our beta process to debug publishing too.
>
> Gary
>
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> While we migrated the web site to the CMS we never handled the second part.  We need
to stop publishing artifacts to p.a.o by the end of the year and commit them to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/logging
instead.