logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Google+ Usage
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:31:11 GMT
Hello all,

G+ is going to become some kind of the Developers Facebook. I know
many tec channels there it is pretty much fun to use it. Ok, thats
just my opinion.

Anyway, when they added pages I have reserved Apache Logging as G+
page. Meanwhile I can add other people as managers to that page.

I think we should start utilizing that now. We are pretty active
meanwhile (again) and it would be benefical to get the word out. I do
not only think on spreading news. What else we can do is for example a
Hangout which is broadcasted through the world. Imagine the following:
a discussion with a few community members who are allowed to interview
f. e. Ralph on the new log4j2 implementation. Or a short presentation
on the new fefatures of log4php. And so on. There are many things to
get the community involved.

What do you think about that?

I will add any PMC member with G+ account as a manager instantly -
please ask for it and send me your account e-mail per PM.

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de