The sub projects are all still built with Maven.

See "Managing the subproject sites" at

On Jul 10, 2012, at 10:49 AM, Scott Deboy wrote:

I see a typo in the log4j2 about page and was going to fix it using the cms bookmarklet, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to that do I get around in this thing to the log4j2 about page (or Chainsaw or regular log4j pages?)

What I get is see is

Which just has index.twig, charter.twig etc...