I don't see chainsaw, log4php or log4net in https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/loggingtest/content/

Ralph

On Jul 7, 2012, at 8:17 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
The pages you were adding were disappearing because the root directories (log4cxx, chainsaw, etc) were not exposed in extpaths.txt.  I have updated that file but once again it appears that the content for log4php and chainsaw are gone. If you commit them again they should stay put now.

Actually it worked out already. Just republished the site and nothing
bad happened.

Cheers

Oh dear. Thank you. I have only read the comment as you were
committing that change.
Well... will try to commit that again.

Ralph