logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging site is live
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:50:25 GMT
In the case of log4j... we should use the /log4j link to point to the
latest version, which is log4j2.
So I will add a htaccess which points to our new codebase

OK for everybody?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hold on Ralph.
>
> Ivan and I did some kind of hackathon here and this is how it works for log4php:
>
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/log4php/log4php-2.2.1.*$
> RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /log4php/log4php-2.2.1/$1
>
> Nice thing is, we can get rid of symlinks, if we wish
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> I added a redirect template and a redirect page for log4j.  Unfortunately (or fortunately)
it didn't work because it would have overwritten the log4j directory.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de