logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging site is live
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:47:30 GMT
Hold on Ralph.

Ivan and I did some kind of hackathon here and this is how it works for log4php:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/log4php/log4php-2.2.1.*$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /log4php/log4php-2.2.1/$1

Nice thing is, we can get rid of symlinks, if we wish

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I added a redirect template and a redirect page for log4j.  Unfortunately (or fortunately)
it didn't work because it would have overwritten the log4j directory.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de