logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few words on the website upgrade
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:10:54 GMT
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> That's great Christian!
>
> FWIW - I put back an .htaccess file for Log4j but it isn't correct.  It does cause the
Log4j 2 website to be displayed at logging.apache.org/log4j, but nothing works because it
didn't redirect.

I have removed the .htaccess and added a index.html which does a meta redirect.
This is far from perfect but the only solution which does not show the
directory listing people currently claim about (i got pms and twitter
messages)

for now this should help... better ideas are welcome of course

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de