logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging site is live
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:17:41 GMT
You are right. Well, log4j 2 should work (and does for me).

But the lgo4j page does not work, because:

log4j/1.2/index.html would get redirected to /log4j/log4-2.xxxxx/1.2/index.thml

We must exclude version folder we want to keep accessible.

For now I disabled the htaccess... this can't be dealt out in a couple
of minutes (imho)

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> OK - but the links on the web site no longer work for log4j and log4j2.
>
> Ralph
>
> On Jul 10, 2012, at 11:50 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>
>> In the case of log4j... we should use the /log4j link to point to the
>> latest version, which is log4j2.
>> So I will add a htaccess which points to our new codebase
>>
>> OK for everybody?
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Christian Grobmeier
>> <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hold on Ralph.
>>>
>>> Ivan and I did some kind of hackathon here and this is how it works for log4php:
>>>
>>> RewriteEngine on
>>> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/log4php/log4php-2.2.1.*$
>>> RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /log4php/log4php-2.2.1/$1
>>>
>>> Nice thing is, we can get rid of symlinks, if we wish

(or fortunately) it didn't work because it would have overwritten the log4j directory.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de