logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject A few words on the website upgrade
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:30:41 GMT
Hello guys

I think it was simply amazing work to move all the sites to the cms.
We are just a small team and last year the whole project had a nasty
smell on it- but these days everything looks different. The migration
to the cms showed me that the whole project is on a great way!

I think we need to show that to the world and thus wrote a short blog
post on that matter:
https://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/preview/logging/?previewEntry=website_upgrade

It could actually be more interesting... I basically wrote we have
upgraded and we used Twig, Fluido, the CMS and that we got some help.
If you have some more ideas, please feel free to alter the post or
come back here.

The blog post will go live on sunday (assuming no objections of course)

You can watch this preview only with a blogs.apache.org account - if
you are still in need of one, let me know. I think I have the Karma
meanwhile to add you.

Cheers
Christian

--