logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging site is live
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:57:26 GMT
OK every root folder should now redirect to an older version of the
site via .htaccess
Anybody has an idea if we should add the htaccess files to our maven build?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the case of log4j... we should use the /log4j link to point to the
> latest version, which is log4j2.
> So I will add a htaccess which points to our new codebase
>
> OK for everybody?
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Christian Grobmeier
> <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hold on Ralph.
>>
>> Ivan and I did some kind of hackathon here and this is how it works for log4php:
>>
>> RewriteEngine on
>> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/log4php/log4php-2.2.1.*$
>> RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /log4php/log4php-2.2.1/$1
>>
>> Nice thing is, we can get rid of symlinks, if we wish
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>> I added a redirect template and a redirect page for log4j.  Unfortunately (or
fortunately) it didn't work because it would have overwritten the log4j directory.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de