logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging site is live
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:02:10 GMT
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry. The responses I saw were basically, "don't wait for me".  So I filed the infra
ticket asking then to move the site a couple of days ago.  Isn't there also a way to add a
page at the original location that responds with a redirect?

Thats also possible.

But its better to have a rewrite instead, because it is search engine friendly.

Actually I don't think its your fault, and I guess we can fix it now.
So no worries.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de