logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging Site
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 11:49:05 GMT
Hey all,

i just committed the log4cxx pages (once again - for some reason the
CMS is deleting it for me from time to time!), the chainsaw pages and
the log4php pages.

For chainsaw I just took the content of the old site directory. Then I
moved the binaries from log4j/webstart to chainsaw/webstart. Now the
webstart files reside in the Chainsaw folder. Afterwards I committed,
and everything is up. BUT if you try to download these binaries
through the website they are not found. Anybody got an idea why?

I need to do some other work now, so I am glad bout everybody who can test it.

That being said, I am +0 with moving on now and replace the websites.
+0 only because the chainsaw downloads bug me. Maybe Scott has an idea
because he already dealt with things like that.

Here is the repos in question:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/loggingtest/content/chainsaw/

Cheers

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> OK, but I'm consistently seeing users on the Logback list mentioning how they are switching
from Log4j.  Presumably, if they see that there is an upgrade available here they might give
it a try.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de