logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging Site
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 23:29:30 GMT
OK, but I'm consistently seeing users on the Logback list mentioning how they are switching
from Log4j.  Presumably, if they see that there is an upgrade available here they might give
it a try.

That said, I guess I might as well go ahead with the release process and publish it to loggingtest.

Ralph