On Jun 10, 2012, at 9:28 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On 2012-06-11, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On 2012-06-10, Ralph Goers wrote:

1. Check out the production web site.

Please remember to put the svn URL here.

I think it is
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/loggingtest/content/>

Stefan

Yes, that is the production url.   To edit the stuff managed by the CMS you want https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/branches/cms/trunk/.  Every time you edit something there the CMS will rebuild the staging site. You can use https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark to view the staging site, edit content and promote to production.

As for symbolic links, I'll have to look at the svn documentation but I'm pretty sure there is a way to create the link in svn without doing it on your local file system.  However, on unix-based systems an svn commit propagates the links automatically into svn.

Ralph