logging-general mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging Site
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:31:31 GMT
I think the gotcha there had something to do with making sure the jnlp file mapping was correctly
supported. It has been about eight years, but that is my recollection.

That and the stupid maven template support would not allow us to use an image as the link
(a 'launch' webstart graphical button as the link)

Scott

On Jun 20, 2012, at 2:46 AM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> I believe all the hard work on the logging site is completed however some of the
sub projects are yet to be published.  I would like to have infra convert loggingtest.apache.org
to logging.apache.org but I don't want to get 404s on those sub projects.

>> I looked at chainsaw and the download page will certainly break if I were to just
copy the content.  I'm not sure about the others.