logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <rgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: annual chair election
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:10:46 GMT
I am in favor of this and frankly wish it was ASF policy. IMO doing this annually is good for
the project and and should make the existing chair feel like it isn't happening because people
are unhappy with them.  If we do this I would suggest adding it to the Logging project guidelines
page  with a fixed date.

Ralph