logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging Site
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:46:57 GMT
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I believe all the hard work on the logging site is completed however some of the sub
projects are yet to be published.  I would like to have infra convert loggingtest.apache.org
to logging.apache.org but I don't want to get 404s on those sub projects.

> I looked at chainsaw and the download page will certainly break if I were to just copy
the content.  I'm not sure about the others.

> Any ideas?

Just added log4cxx to loggingtest.a.o. Its using the download script
which generates a list of mirrors so no problem here. In addition I
completed the branding requirements for log4cxx so we can leave that
untouched for a while now.

I am not sure on the chainsaw one. It seems to bypass the mirroring
system which is kind a bad. Instead we should change the site to use
the download script imho. Maybe Scott can comment here.

That being said, the chainsaw site needs an appropriate footer.
Basically the maven.vm template could be used in chainsaw too. So we
have 2 tasks here, update to branding and use the mirror system.

cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de