logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Move log4cxx to "attic"
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:23:28 GMT
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Dominik Psenner <dpsenner@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Thoughts?
>
> Can we somehow determine a kind of usage statistic? Likewise: are there
> download statistics available for the past few months?

There is something like this (forgot the URL), but we actually cannot
know exactly because I don't think it does include the mirror
downloads.

> I'm saying this because even if it is no longer actively developed it could
> still be in use. Generally speaking, the logging family is quite a "stable"
> piece of library that doesn't change that much once it reached a working
> codebase.

Like log4j 1.2? ;-)
There are always bugfixes to be done and from the dev list I know
people have already forked the project.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de