logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steps for Producr Sites? (was Re: Logging web sites)
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:38:13 GMT
>> until I manually promote it to production, right?
>> How can I promote a site?
> No.  The sub-projects go directly from your local area into the production site. They
do not get committed to staging. The staging site is used only by stuff that directly uses
the CMS build process.  The ext paths.txt file identifies the directories in the production
site that are to be ignored by the CMS system.

OK. In this case we might consider implementing a mvn site:stage which
"deploys" a test site to p.a.o or somewhere else.
I think this is useful for voting

View raw message