logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Move log4cxx to "attic"
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:21:25 GMT

>> Thoughts?
>
> Oh, I don't know. How much work does it need to be compliant with the branding requirements?
 I guess my reaction would be to mark it as dormant on the main page and at the top of the
log4cxx web site but leave all the current content there.

Well, one needs to create a maven-vm file, change the images and check
if the terming is ok. Then build and deploy (best to the new cms
already)
A couple of few hours?

> Does the mailing list or issue list get any activity?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4cxx-dev/
Less activity, some people say they have forked this project on github

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4cxx-user/
Less activity