logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging Site
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 05:36:41 GMT
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Scott Deboy <scott.deboy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the gotcha there had something to do with making sure the jnlp file mapping was
correctly supported. It has been about eight years, but that is my recollection.

> That and the stupid maven template support would not allow us to use an image as the
link (a 'launch' webstart graphical button as the link)

Is there something speaking against downloading an exe/dmg/zip via the
usual download system?
Or is webstart the killer feature for chainsaw? :-)

Cheers

> Scott
>

> On Jun 20, 2012, at 2:46 AM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>> I believe all the hard work on the logging site is completed however some of
the sub projects are yet to be published.  I would like to have infra convert loggingtest.apache.org
to logging.apache.org but I don't want to get 404s on those sub projects.

>>> I looked at chainsaw and the download page will certainly break if I were to
just copy the content.  I'm not sure about the others.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de