logging-general mailing list archives

From Ivan Habunek <ivan.habu...@gmail.com>
Subject Google analytics for Logging webs
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:41:02 GMT
While everybody's playing with their (khm) webs, please be free to add
google analytics to them. Our tracking code is: 'UA-26177991-1'.

The code is registered under my google account, but I will grant
access to anybody who requests it.

If you use maven to build the web, there's a googleAnalyticsAccountId
setting in site.xml [1].

Alternatively, add the tracking snippet to your site template [2].

Just note that if you do this:
1. You should have a privacy policy on your web, like log4php has [3]
2. You should use the _anonymizeIp setting, to prevent colecting of
full IP addresses [4]

[1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/doxia-decoration-model/decoration.html#project
[2] https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/asyncTracking
[3] http://logging.apache.org/log4php/privacy.html