logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging site
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:19:05 GMT
On 2012-06-12, Ralph Goers wrote:

> I should have added that I'd appreciate you adding log4net to the
> site.

Understood, and yes, I'll do that.  It's only a matter of solving a few
problems and finding the time to do so.  Can't promise I'll be able to
get around to it before the weekend.

> I'd really like to have all the sub projects added as once they are
> all there then we can simply ask Infra to replace the existing site
> with the new one.  I've been waiting for that to do the first Log4j 2
> release.

OK, if this is holding up the release then I'll simply tar up the
existing site and add it to svn - I can figure out a better way to do it
later.

Stefan