On 7 May 2012 07:35, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is encouraging to see new faces and increased activity in the project in the last few months. However, I find myself unable to devote adequate time to the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation of that office pending selection of a replacement by the board.

The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and prepare a resolution for consideration by the board, likely in time for the June meeting.

Thanks for taking care of the project for so long, Curt. Are you planning to stay active as a PMC member?

All best,
Ivan