I'm still unclear on a bit of the details.

My understanding is that with svnpubsub we are committing stuff into subversion.  Where would that directory be? Immediately under the main site or somewhere else? In other words, does extpath.txt  provide the ability to divorce the main site content from the sub sites completely?

So if we chose option 1 what would the subversion site structure look like?  What about with option 2?  We do not want to have to play a bunch of games with a complicated set of svn commands to build each of the components individually.

Ralph