Were you able to get a test site to work yet?

On May 22, 2012, at 5:52 AM, Ivan Habunek wrote:

Yeah, sorry I haven't been more involved in the discussion. I've been to the phpday conference in Verona, and haven't had time to catch up.

I posted a comment to the INFRA ticket with the required information. I'll keep in the loop from now on to answer any other questions.