I'm now subscribed to general@logging

Thanks Ralph for INFRA-4669: it gives me good information on actual status.

The main question IMHO for the moment is: how are you planning to generate main site html? Maven, CMS's markdown, another tool?

Then each component will have its own generation tool, with the only expectation is to output html to svn

Regards,

Hervé