If you meant me, of course I'm subscribed to Maven Dev as I'm on the PMC.  However, I haven't done any work there in a very long time.  This list would seem to be more appropriate for a logging related discussion.

To reiterate a bit for Hervé's sake, I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4699 which is sort of in a state of limbo waiting for us to tell infra what we actually want. We haven't responded because we aren't really sure. So the first piece we need is something to tell infra so that we can actually start doing something.

Ralph