logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 06:05:53 GMT

On May 6, 2012, at 10:35 PM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is encouraging to
see new faces and increased activity in the project in the last few months. However, I find
myself unable to devote adequate time to the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation
of that office pending selection of a replacement by the board.

> The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and prepare a resolution
for consideration by the board, likely in time for the June meeting.

Curt,

Thanks for your many years of service as chair.

Ralph