logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 16:48:37 GMT
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It starts to make sense :-)
>> Looking at the plug its in sandbox but might be useable already. Actually it
>> feels pretty comfortable to me assuming it works.
>>
>> Do we have an issue using unreleased code for building our sites?
>>
>> Not that I am aware of.
>
> I have asked on the maven mailinglist about the state of this plugin.
> Maybe its already usable and just needs alittle tweaks to get out of
> the sandbox.

In case you are not following the discussion on maven dev, here is the
link to my message:
http://bit.ly/JutniC

Already got a very interesting response from Hervé. He seems to
understand all that stuff very well and offered his help. I explained
to him what we try to do (which is: use mvn to deploy our site
easily). Lets see what he response. Feel free to jump into the
dicussion.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de