logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 16:12:51 GMT
I just found this:
http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin/index.html

Did we consider that one? It looks nice and integrates well with
maven. It seems to checkout a specific url from svn, compares it with
the locally generated site and then commits a diff to the publishing
tree. From there its taken by svnpubsub.

>From what I understood so far, it should be easiest to use that
plugin. We would need to check out every site with every change, but
as the pubsub works on a separate tree, i think its no problem.

WDYT?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de