logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 08:30:23 GMT
Hello Curt,

thank you very much for you work. You were many years in that role and
this requires lots of energy. Thank you again for doing it. I hope you
will still be around.

Cheers,
Christian

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
> It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is encouraging to
see new faces and increased activity in the project in the last few months. However, I find
myself unable to devote adequate time to the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation
of that office pending selection of a replacement by the board.

> The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and prepare a resolution
for consideration by the board, likely in time for the June meeting.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de