logging-general mailing list archives

From Ivan Habunek <ivan.habu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 09:11:23 GMT
Hi all,

I was away for a bit so I didn't comment earlier.

My idea is to generate the site using Twig [1], a nice PHP templating
engine, in combination with Textile markup [2], which is much more
versatile than most other common markup languages (such as markdown, apt,
...).

I have already converted the logging web site. The code can be found here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/branches/experimental-twig-textile/

And I have deployed the generated web for demo here:
http://bezdomni.net/logging/

This idea is obviously not compatible with the Apache CMS solution.
Frankly, I would prefer this solution to the CMS since, from what I have
seen, the CMS is quite a pain to use.

Regards,
Ivan

[1] http://twig.sensiolabs.org/