logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 20:28:20 GMT
I've checked in what Ivan did to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/branches/cms/trunk
as Herve suggested.  I found 1 bug in build.php and fixed that and added a requirement to
specify the output directory on the command line. I also moved the content and templates to
the appropriate directories.

Ralph

On May 23, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> Thanks. Please let me know when we are at the point where I can try to add Log4j 2 on
to the site.

> Ralph
>
> On May 23, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Ivan Habunek wrote:
>
>> I have given infra the requirements. We're waiting for them to set it up.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ivan
>>
>> On 23 May 2012 17:57, Ralph Goers <rgoers@apache.org> wrote:
>> Ivan,
>>
>> Were you able to get a test site to work yet?
>>
>> Ralph
>>
>> On May 22, 2012, at 5:52 AM, Ivan Habunek wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, sorry I haven't been more involved in the discussion. I've been to the
phpday conference in Verona, and haven't had time to catch up.

>>> I posted a comment to the INFRA ticket with the required information. I'll keep
in the loop from now on to answer any other questions.

>>> Regards,
>>> Ivan
>>>

>>> On 22 May 2012 13:40, Ralph Goers <rgoers@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Ivan,
>>>
>>> Daniel has updated the Jira and asked "Can you provide a list of dependencies
of your site's build process?  (as port names -- see www.freshports.org -- for those deps
that are in ports)"

The issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4699.

>>> Ralph

in combination with Textile markup [2], which is much more versatile than most other common
markup languages (such as markdown, apt, ...).

I would prefer this solution to the CMS since, from what I have seen, the CMS is quite a pain
to use.