logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 06:06:56 GMT
I updated the Jira issue with the 4 items Daniel told me needed to be done. I did the first
3 and now I think we are just waiting for Infra to finish. If one of you would like to ping
them that would be fine with me as I'm not going to be able to do much in the next 24 hrs.

Ralph

On May 27, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> I've checked in what Ivan did to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/branches/cms/trunk
as Herve suggested.  I found 1 bug in build.php and fixed that and added a requirement to
specify the output directory on the command line. I also moved the content and templates to
the appropriate directories.

> Ralph
>
> On May 23, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> Thanks. Please let me know when we are at the point where I can try to add Log4j
2 on to the site.

>> Ralph
>>
>> On May 23, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Ivan Habunek wrote:
>>
>>> I have given infra the requirements. We're waiting for them to set it up.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ivan
>>>
>>> On 23 May 2012 17:57, Ralph Goers <rgoers@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Ivan,
>>>
>>> Were you able to get a test site to work yet?
>>>
>>> Ralph

the phpday conference in Verona, and haven't had time to catch up.

keep in the loop from now on to answer any other questions.

of your site's build process?  (as port names -- see www.freshports.org -- for those deps
that are in ports)"

this? The issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4699.

engine, in combination with Textile markup [2], which is much more versatile than most other
common markup languages (such as markdown, apt, ...).

I would prefer this solution to the CMS since, from what I have seen, the CMS is quite a pain
to use.